CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

how can you, i, they, she, he?

how can you do that to me after all we've been through,
how can i talk to you when you just walk away,
how can they act like that even when its not right,
how can she take him away just like that,
how can he take her away just like that,

GAH
rawr..

was it you who spoke the words that,
things would happen but not to me,
all things would happen naturally,
i'm taking your advice and i'm looking on the bright side.

you and i both loved?
others only read of the love that i love.

w
ords words words words words words
they change everything.

he walks, talks, moves,
like a
boss

take my hand,
take a breathe,
hold me close,
take one step,

keep your eyes
locked on mine,
and let the music be our guide,
won't you promise me..

my heart is wherever you are.
:))

getting ready,
for the nights of nights..
haha. :)
look hawt. :D

its gonna be our night,
to remember!
it'll last forever.

GAH man.
hurry up!

0 comments: