CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

tagged by Liver.

Another tag I was bored enough to do. =)

Three names you go by :
Liz
Lizzie

Lizz

Three screen names you have had :
:Liz:
~Liz
Lizzie


Three physical things you like about yourself :
My eyes
My lip
My my fingers


Three physical things you DON'T like about yourself
My feet
My fat legs
My arms?

Three parts of your heritage :
NOT Japanese
NOT Taiwanese
ALL CHINESE! hahaha.


Three things that scare you :
Nerds
BUGS
BO!

Three of your everyday essentials :
Handphone
Money
Friends and FAmily. heheh

<3> Three things you are wearing now :
my i heart geeks green shirt
jeans shorts
african necklace.

Three of your favourite bands or musical arts :
Taylor Swift
Selena Gomez
Boys Like Girls


Three of your favourite songs (right now) :
Should've said no- taylor swift
Thunder- Boys like girls
hurry up and save me- Selena Gomez

Three things you want in a relationship :
Love
Understanding-ness
NO jealousy

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you :

taller than me.
as smart as me
totally totally hot and rich. haha

Three of your hobbies :
Messaging
using da comp
Looking at myself in the mirror

Three things you wanna do really badly right now :
slap a bitch
tell someone i like him
moving to SG and start a new life


Three careers you're considering / considered before :
Architect
Fashion Designer
BUsiness person?

Three places you want to go on vacation :
Aussie
NZ
SG


Three things you want to do before you die :
have 10 million dollars
have a hot hubby and a good one too
have kids. hahaha


Three ways that you are Stereotypical a girl/guy :

HUH?
HUH?
HUH?

0 comments: