CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

mix up.

look into your heart and you'll find
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
its our god forsakened right to be
LOVED
LOVED
LOVED
LOVED
it cannot wait
I"M YOURS

this is our fate
I"M YOURS

its what we aim to do
our name is or virtue
look into your heart
and you'll find
the SKY is yours.

our time is short
this is
this is

this is
OUR FATE
I"M YOURS. :D









i think you're so full of it
i think you're so arrogant
that you think you're so much better than me
i think it aint healthy or me
to judge you.
i couldve critisized
but i didn't to focus on you and i.


you think you could do better without me
so its over boy
i'l leave
but before i go
lets give it a try.
if you believe..

now if you wanna go
then i'll let you go
and eventhough i wanna hold on
i don't mind

but if you ever wanna come back
i'll be right here.
if you believe you'll do best without me
i'll let it go
and leave..

0 comments: