CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

tagged by zoe.

Whoever who gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:
*Zoe

  1. She's the sweetest ever.
  2. The epitome of beauty!
  3. Fastest and prettiest runner of our age.
  4. She has 2 brothers, Ethan and Nathan.
  5. She owns the w580i.
  6. She has a nice closet.
  7. She doesn't know how to let herself go in parties. HEHE!
  8. She has brown hair.
  9. She's smart.
  10. She's ALMOST perfect. :)
The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:
  1. I have a weird name! Nataska. :D
  2. I love purple.
  3. I am problematic, i can't be solved. :P
  4. I love GOD!
  5. I love family.
  6. I HATE onions, garlic, and ginger. :P
  7. I love my dog, Nike. :)
  8. I think being single is the best.
  9. I love SHOPPING.
  10. I want to have a good future.
At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names:
  1. Zoe Chan
  2. Vanessa Chua
  3. Ariel Spencer
  4. Joan
  5. Euffie
  6. Theresa
  7. Caryn
  8. Melxxe
  9. Eunice Wong
  10. anyone.

0 comments: