CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

unlucky streak

it all started on sunday!
i did my usual. nothing out of the ordinary and blablabla stuff.
so, i went to my tennis lesson with daddy. a
and after tht. i went to da ladies room!
and tht's wher my unlucky-ness started,,,
i went to da toilet! and then boom! my phone fell into WATER! effin WATER!
like OMFG!!
then, my phone started to get cacat!
gosh! the nxt day, my phone couldn't receive msgs or calls, and i couldn't msg or call either.
like WAD DA FUC*!
then on monday...
i've got a stoopid headache and soar throat and cough!
and was coughing like crazy in class..
then on tuesday,,,
i lost my friggin voice!
urgh! T.T
and todayy...
we had a HISTORY TEST.
=[ goshhh lar...
UNLUCKY<>
i need LUCK!

0 comments: