CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

good day until like 5 minutes ago.

today was awesomely fun in school,
we played one of Erika''s games
and it rawked.
there was super funny stuff and it was da bomb.
sigghhh.
unntil i got into the car,
my daddy said my phone couldn't b fixed
and there you go, 650 bucks GONE.
i hate this moment.
its da worst one ever.
but whatever,
i'll get over it.
my phone's not my life
and there are more UNFORTUNATE people WITHOUT a phone.
i won't be as COOL as others.,
buttt i like the way i am.
losing my phone is teaching me a lesson
having a good phone isn't everything
and next time you get a phone,
don't get such an expensive or GOOD one
cause the more complex it is,
the more complications you will have.
SAYONARA phone
and HELLO life without a phone.
xD
but, there's one thing tht i'm happy about.
i won't have to worry about phone calls, or bills
or anything.
hahaha.
the bright side of this.
and the brighter side of it is,
i told sam about this and he said he would borrow me his phone since he has 3.
=.=. gosh..
but i wonder how he'll passs it to me.
wait, but is this a good thing, or a bad thing?
HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

0 comments: