CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

AWESOME

lol. SG was great.
did a lot of shopping...
hehehehe.
i got like 5 new shirts
but one skorttt.
haha.
i was really lucky at Esprit
cause there was this woman beside me
and she offered to me her card
coincidentally, it was her BIRTHDAY
soo i had an extra 20% on the shirt i bought.
i <3 my LUCK.
hehehe.
but! I FELL DOWN! :(
and there's this big cut on my kneee.
SHIT right.
now i have matching scars on both knees.
O_O
what elseeE??
i went down to Marina Bay
watched the F1 race for a while
then went backk..
oohhh...
when i was at the train station,
you know we had to get the tickets and blablabla
well,
there was this BITCH
behind me
she was like "this girll aahhh(me) taking so long to get the tickettt.. essshh"
i felt like turning behind and saying to her,
"its not like, you're the only one who wants to go back right"
and giving her a big slap
to shut her up.
=.=
oh wellssss... what to do? a bitch will be a bitch right. :P

i'm GLAD i'm back.
but i think i'll be going backt there soon.
;D
hahahah....

0 comments: