CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yesterday Wendy came to my house... the minute she came to my room she say my laptop.... ==

(becoz i was playing with it...)

She went like... WAAAAAAA....

pretty annoying coz i was wanting to watch my "comic" thingy on the net (with peace)

Thanks to Wendy i couldnt have peace...
==

My cousin *Darien* tot she was crazy... ^^ "

oh well.. when she saw my Mobile phone.. she went even crazier.. = =

wats so good about this phone...










So..?? wats so good rite???
= =

Oh yea .. and the laptop...




















This pic is rather nicer.. so dont drool~~ hehe

Wendy keep.. "cleaning" it... = =

more like puttin dirt though...


haha

But we were actually waiting for the time to go to the cinema and Watch Congkak.. But at the end we watched the forbidden kingdom

= =

But nvm.. it was quite fun...

ermm.. Bryan , Kenneth, Darien , Me , Wendy and Erika went...

After the movie we went bowling at the Riverside bowling place...

I didnt play.. the boys did.. and Bryan got 2 strikes... *he lucky nia....*

oh well.. thts all.. after tht we ate KFC.. and chat chat then .. no more..

Ok thts all for this post now..

BYE~~

~Ariel~

0 comments: