CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

RANDOM-nesss

I got your back
You got mine,
I'll help you outAnytime!
To see you hurt
To see you cry
Makes me weep
And wanna die
And if you agree
To never fight
It wouldn't matter
Whos wrong or rightIf a broken heart
Needs a mend
I'll be right there
Till the endIf your cheeks are wet
From drops of tears
Don't worry
Let go of your fears
Hand in hand
Love is sent,
We'll be friends
Till the end!!!!
♥I promise you my heart♥
♥I promise you my life♥
♥I promise we'll never be apart♥
♥I promise not to hurt you♥
♥I promise to never make you cry♥
♥I promise to always trust you♥
♥I promise not to lie♥
♥I promise you forever♥
♥I promise you tonight♥
♥I promise you my respect♥
♥I promise to do things right♥
♥I promise to always be there♥
♥I promise until the end♥
♥I promise to always love you♥
♥I promise to be your best friend♥
♥I promise you my love♥
♥I promise you my life♥
♥I promise this forever♥
♥I promise our friendship is my life♥
♥u're the PEANUT to my BUTTER ,♥
♥u're the STAR to my BURST,♥
♥u're the POP to my TART,♥
♥u're the MILKY to my WAY,♥
♥u're the FRUIT to my LOOP,♥
♥u're the LUCKY to my CHARMS,♥
♥u're the ICE to my CREAM,♥but mostly....♥u're the BEST to my FRIEND like all others..♥
hmm, there's this really really really really really b*tchy person in school. She bugs me and she calls me a bitch too. well, i knew her the year i came to LODGE. and blablablabla... i thought she was nice you knoww.. but she ended up being a suck-up to every one. she's acting like da really innocent girl, and liked da same guy tht i liked... sighss... she's the worst friend ever, and i actually thought i could count on her even when times got rough. i wass VERY wrong. she did lots of stuff she SHOULDN"T be proud of, and yet, she thinks she's correct and doesn't admit defeat. she's da bitchiest person on earth! and after all she did, she still thinks i would b her friend.
  • she talks bad bout muh
  • she thinks she's da best
  • lies lies and MORE LIES
  • suck up
  • acts innocent every time
  • reads personal stuff tht doesn't belong to HER
  • FLIRTS da most!
  • ohh! and tries to act cooll...pffttt
  • never keeps promises...
  • ohh! and ranks her so called " BEST FRIENDS"

this kind of *FRIEND* cannot be kept. they sucked and still suck... LOTS.

0 comments: